This week’s blog was inspired by a question raised in Young Adult Group:
With Unlimited Funding, What Is One Dream You Would Fulfill?
I would like to share with you some of our collected dreams and please feel free to share yours below!
- Own a private airport with military inspired hangars and air strips. I would rent it out for events!
- Install a full size movie theater in my home. First showing: Star Wars
- Open a free mental health clinic in an underserved area
- Own one of every Pokemon and Beyblade ever made!
- Run a holistic, organic apothecary for low income and unhoused individuals
- Fund “Song of War”, the Minecraft series
- Operate a giant, self sustaining amusement park that’s open to the public
- Go on a European tour of historic battlegrounds
- Live in my own cat sanctuary
- Own a licensed goat farm raising milk and angora
- Run a combo Bed and Breakfast/Dog rescue
- Start my own town. I would be the leader.
- For Parents in Toto to start and animation company and I would be head animator
- Have my own “Community in Toto: Corner of Bliss” with a large center and life skills area and outdoor space
- Run an eco friendly, holistic center for familial support with childcare, retreat space and care for moms
- Retire to a “hobbity” life in a cottage in the woods with my family. I’ll have animals and sew and bake.